It’s crunch time, folks. In less than three weeks, we’ll all be at the Lost Pines resort, ready to launch into a full docket of dad-specific discussions. And we are very happy to announce these newest members of our speaking team:
- Paul Banas | Founder and CEO, Great Dad
- Lisa Belkin | Senior Columnist on Life/Work/Family, The Huffington Post
- Susan Can | Director of Corporate Equity, Johnson & Johnson
- Jonathan Fisher | Chairman and COO, Brand Extract
- RJ Jaramillo | SingleDad.com
- Marc Nathan | Founder, Bulldog Financial
- Stephen Newman | CEO, CultureMap.com
- Manny Ruiz | PapiBlogger.com
- Bruce Sallan | Author, A Dad’s Point of View
- Jeffrey Sass | JeffreySass.com
- Glen Stansberry | Co-founder, Gentlemint
- Michael Stern | Senior VP and Group Account Director, Zócalo Group
- Matt Thomson | VP of Platform & Business Development, Klout
And delivering our Opening Keynote … Jonathan Fields!
Jonathan Fields is a dad, husband, New Yorker, author and speaker, serial wellness-industry entrepreneur, recovering S.E.C./mega-firm hedge-fund lawyer, slightly-warped, unusually-stretchy, marketing and innovation consultant, venture partner, and book-marketing educator.
His latest book, Uncertainty: Turning Fear and Doubt Into Fuel for Brilliance, provides an in-depth, provocative, and highly-practical approach to embracing uncertainty as a catalyst for innovation.
Fields is regularly featured as an expert in the media, including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, FastCompany, Inc.com, Entrepreneur, USA Today, Reuters, People, CNBC, FoxBusiness, CBS Radio, Vogue, Elle, How, Self, Fitness, People, O magazine, and thousands of websites. BusinessWeek named him one of the 20 people every entrepreneur needs to follow on Twitter (@jonathanfields).
This concludes the speaker-announcing portion of our program. And if you’re wondering where all these ridiculously talented peoplefolk fit into our schedule, we’ve annotated our Schedule page to include who’s speaking when and where. Plan accordingly!
17 days in the blink of an eye,
The Dad 2.0 Crew