We know what you’re thinking: “Finally! A summit for dads! But I have so many questions!”
First of all, calm the hell down. Second, we hope the answers to many of your questions appear below. If not, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Operators are sitting by.
1. Who should attend the Dad 2.0 Summit?
- I’m a dadblogger who…
- I’m thinking about starting a dad blog, and I’m looking for pointers from the pros.
- I’m a marketer or PR person looking to work with bloggers and social sites.
- I’m a blogger or online business owner looking to make new contacts.
- I’m a publisher hoping to meet some of the best dad-specific content providers working today.
- I’m a momblogger who loves dadbloggers.
- I’m the partner of a momblogger, and she made me come.
2. I want to speak at the 2013 Dad 2.0 Summit! How can I do this?
3. Who spoke at Dad 2.012?
We’re very fortunate to have had so many content providers, media professionals, and brand representatives speak at Dad 2.0. You can find the list of everyone here.
4. I’m speaking! Can I get reimbursed?
Absolutely. If you’ve already bought your ticket directly through Dad 2.0 and subsequently sign on as a speaker, you will be reimbursed in full. PLEASE NOTE: If you buy your ticket from a secondary party through a ticket transfer, we do not reimburse.
5. How can I apply for a Media/Press Pass for the Dad 2.0 Summit?
Media passes for Dad 2.0 Summit are available by invite only. We reserve the right to refuse media passes, without cause, during pre-registration as well as on-site media registration. Please be advised that media passes are limited in number and are reserved for commercial news outlets.
6. I was thinking of bringing my family along for the weekend. Do you recommend it?
Absolutely. For more information, click here.
7. How can I connect with other attendees before the conference?
We’ll create a private Facebook group and invite you after you have registered, so you’ll need to apply for inclusion. (Assuming, of course, that you’re already on Facebook.) After you’re cleared, leave a comment and introduce yourself. It’s a great opportunity to get to know one another, coordinate travel, find a roommate, etc.
8. Can I get a refund or transfer my ticket to the 2014 Summit?
Dad 2.0 Summit Purchase & Refund Policy: Sorry! There are no refunds. No exceptions. Tickets purchased for the 2013 Summit may not transfer to the 2014 Summit. Please contact Dad 2.0 Summit if you purchased a 2013 ticket and are not able to attend and would like to donate or transfer your ticket to someone.