We know what you’re thinking: “Finally! A summit for dads! But I have so many questions!”
We hope the answers to many of your questions appear below. If not, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Operators are sitting by.
1. Who should attend the Dad 2.0 Summit?
– I’m a dadblogger who…
– I’m thinking about starting a dad blog, and I’m looking for pointers from the pros.
– I’m a marketer or PR person looking to work with bloggers and social sites.
– I’m a blogger or online business owner looking to make new contacts.
– I’m a publisher hoping to meet some of the best dad-specific content providers working today.
– I’m a momblogger who loves dadbloggers.
– I’m the partner of a momblogger, and she made me come.
2. I want to speak at the Dad 2.0 Summit! How can I do this?
3. Who spoke at Dad 2.015?
We’re very fortunate to have had so many content providers, media professionals, and brand representatives speak at Dad 2.0. You can find the list of everyone here.
4. I’m speaking! Can I get reimbursed?
Absolutely. If you’ve already bought your ticket directly through Dad 2.0 and subsequently sign on as a speaker, you will be reimbursed in full. PLEASE NOTE: If you buy your ticket from a secondary party through a ticket transfer, we do not reimburse.
5. How can I apply for a Media/Press Pass for the Dad 2.0 Summit?
Media passes for Dad 2.0 Summit are available by invite only. We reserve the right to refuse media passes, without cause, during pre-registration as well as on-site media registration. Please be advised that media passes are limited in number and are reserved for commercial news outlets.
6. I was thinking of bringing my family along for the weekend. Do you recommend it?
Absolutely. For more information, click here.
7. How can I connect with other attendees before the conference?
We’ll create a private Facebook group and invite you after you have registered, so you’ll need to apply for inclusion. (Assuming, of course, that you’re already on Facebook.) After you’re cleared, leave a comment and introduce yourself. It’s a great opportunity to get to know one another, coordinate travel, find a roommate, etc.
8. Can I get a refund or transfer my ticket to the 2016 Summit?
Dad 2.0 Summit Purchase & Refund Policy: Sorry! There are no refunds. No exceptions. Tickets purchased for the 2016 Summit may not transfer to the 2017 Summit.
Please email tickets [at] dad2summit [dot] com if you purchased a 2016 ticket and are not able to attend and would like to donate or transfer your ticket to someone. Deadline to transfer is 5:00pm CST on Jan. 22, 2016.
Go to this Eventbrite page for instructions on how to transfer your ticket:
Make sure to update ALL of your information with the new ticket buyer information. The name and Twitter handle is what gets printed on the conference badge so coordinate accordingly with the ticket buyer.
Important note: The ticket can only be managed and edited by the original ticket owner.
Email tickets [at] dad2summit [dot] com when all has been transferred and who the buyer is, and we will confirm the transfer complete.
9. What does my Dad 2.0 Summit ticket include?
Your ticket to the Dad 2.0 Summit includes all-access admission to all conference programming, including:
- Access to all sessions, workshops, keynotes and hospitality suites during the conference
- Breakfast, lunch and two snack breaks on Friday and Saturday
- Evening events (including food & beverages) for Thursday and Friday evening