– I’m thinking about starting a dad blog, and I’m looking for pointers from the pros.
– I’m a marketer or PR person looking to work with bloggers and social sites.
– I’m a blogger or online business owner looking to make new contacts.
– I’m a publisher hoping to meet some of the best dad-specific content providers working today.
– I’m a momblogger who loves dadbloggers.
– I’m the partner of a momblogger, and she recommended that I come.
Visit the Who Attends? page for more info.
- All sessions, workshops, keynotes, and hospitality suites during the conference;
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks on Friday and Saturday; and
- Evening events (including food & beverages) for Thursday and Friday nights.
There will be a conference specific group closer to the event.
Our conference has a basis in business, and we discuss many facets of how bloggers and brands work together to sustain our industry. But we also know your online presence is most salable after you’ve found your center as a writer, as a father, and as man.
If you’d like to transfer or donate your ticket, go to this Eventbrite page for instructions on how to do so, and make sure to update it with ALL of the buyer’s information. (The ticket can only be managed and edited by the original ticket owner.)
It also merits noting that although having your family around is great, it can also be distracting. We recommend that you schedule your days as alone time for you to attend the entire Summit, so you can get the most out of your experience (and save a bunch of money).