The Oren Miller Dad 2.0 Scholarship Fund
In our fourth year, we were honored to rename our scholarship fund after Oren Miller, a beloved and revered dad blogger and friend who died of lung cancer on February 28, 2015.
We’ve created this fund so those who have received much from the Summit community can help newer members attend the 2017 Dad 2.0 Summit; each designee will receive a $500 “Miller Grant” to help offset travel and lodging costs, as well as a free conference ticket. In its first year, the fund helped send six dad bloggers to Dad 2.015 in San Francisco. The following year, the number of recipients nearly tripled.
To donate to the fund:
- please go to our Eventbrite Ticket Page,
- find “Contribution to the Oren Miller Dad 2.0 Scholarship Fund” below the tickets;
- enter the amount you’d like to contribute;
- click on “Order Now” and follow the directions; and
- salute yourself for doing a damn fine thing.
To apply for a Miller Grant, fill in the form below. The deadline is Friday, December 1; winners will be selected at random and announced on Wednesday, December 6. Good luck!