The Dad 2.0 Summit is about more than just fatherhood. It’s about understanding and connecting with modern men, who are entrepreneurial, socially-conscious caregivers and want to share their formidable voices with others.
Our community and annual Summit bring together an elaborate spectrum of people who see fatherhood as a vital social good, including
- Online Dad Influencers (Bloggers, YouTubers, Podcasters, Twitter & Insta Stars)
- Dad Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Men’s Media (e.g. Esquire)
- Commercial Creators (Authors, Filmmakers, Producers & Publishers)
- Brand Marketers who Target Dads & Families
- Fatherhood Researchers & Advocates
The Dad 2.0 experience finds an intersection of all these groups through compelling programming, memorable sponsor experiences, and industry-leading networking opportunities.
Our programming follows specific tracks – Entrepreneurship & Influence, Social Media & Marketing, and Fatherhood & Family. These categories, which often intersect, provide for workshops, panels and presentations that many seasoned conference-goers have hailed as the industry’s best.